Diet Programs that are Strange and Dangerous is about strange and dangerous diet programs. Many people are willing to do everything they can to ‘combat’ obesity and has the ideal body shape. Some scientists and health experts were competing to create the diet programs. But, not everything is safe, even that would be harmful to health. Here the Diet Programs that are Strange and Dangerous:
Diet programs, here the strange and dangerous
1. Fletcherism diet This is the first of strange and dangerous diet programs. Fletcherism diet was developed by Horace Fletcher, an American health experts. The method of chewing the food as much as 100 times per minute, to turn into a liquid or as a dilute slurry. Fletcher claimed, the longer a person eats, the fewer amount of food that absorbed. A maximum of chewing food is only 30 times. If we have to chew up to 100 times every meal, we’ll spend all day just to eat.
2. Apple cider vinegar diet Apple cider vinegar diet is the second of dangerous diet programs. Apple cider vinegar is believed to increase metabolism and reduce appetite. This diet programs recommends that you drink 3 teaspoons of apple vinegar before eating. Apple cider vinegar is highly acidic. Drinking it continuously can injure the throat and stomach.
3. Cabbage soup diet The third of strange and dangerous diet programs is cabbage soup diet. You can lose weight drastically, with only consume as much cabbage soup for 7 days. This diet programs is definitely not recommended. Eliminating various large amounts of nutrients can cause vitamin and mineral deficiencies, as well as damage the beauty of hair, nails and skin.
Diet programs, the next strange and dangerous
4. Diet Atkins Here the next of diet programs. Atkins diet is a diet low in carbohydrates and high in protein, such as red meat, eggs, fish, and sometimes wheat bran. This diet programs was launched by Dr. Robert C. Atkins who also a cardiologist at the beginning of the 70s. High protein foods can reduce levels of calcium that causes osteoporosis. Moreover, it also raises the problem of constipation, colon, kidney, or rising cholesterol levels.
5. Tapeworm diet This is the last of strange and dangerous diet programs. Perhaps this is the most extreme diet programs. Tapeworm diet done by eating meat containing tapeworm eggs (which claimed to be sterilized). Worms that can grow along the 9 meter in the human stomach, it will reduce appetite, disturb the performance of the digestive system and absorption of food nutrients that are believed to lose weight quickly. After reaching the desired weight, should immediately take anti-biotic to kill the worms. Tapeworm causes abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation and even irritation of the anus.
Look again this, strange and dangerous diet programs
Please see again Diet Programs that are Strange and Dangerous and to find out our latest articles about the other how to healthy life articles please subscribe via RSS feed. Thank you for reading Diet Programs that are Strange and Dangerous.